Opera Password Remover is the free tool to quickly remove the stored website login passwords from all versions of 'Opera Next' web browser.
Like most browsers, Opera Next also stores website login passwords in the local password db file called 'Login Data'. This file and all the stored passwords within it can be accessed by any one logged into the system. This is very risky especially on shared computers as well as on public systems such as in internet cafe.
One of the unique feature of this tool is that it allows you to remove the stored login passwords from the Opera profiles belonging to different user on local system or any other computer.
Here are the main features
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored web login passwords from Opera browser
* Support all versions of Opera Next including latest version v22.0
* Supports Opera Profiles from different user or another system
* Remove either selected ones or all the stored passwords with just a click
* Create backup password report in HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV format
* Automatically detects the current Opera profile location
* Remove Passwords from Opera profiles belonging to local or remote system
* Drag & Drop support for select profile path
* Free and Easy to Use GUI based Tool
* Fully portable, can be run anywhere without JAVA, .NET components
* Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation
Opera Password Remover supports all versions of Opera Next browser. It is fully portable and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.